The game was called PvE: Player v Everyone. It was quite simple and all you had to do was survive as long as you could in the Colosseum while killing as many goblins and orcs as you could. Your score would go up with each kill you got.
Wednesday, 23 April 2014
I just took part in the Global Game Jam which was a good experience. I decided that I wanted to work with a team which was working with Unity2D. Before the Jam I went through some tutorials on Unity. The best help was on the Unity website in the Learn section. There are videos which take you through the basics of Unity2D but the most helpful part are the live classes held by Mike Geig.
The game was called PvE: Player v Everyone. It was quite simple and all you had to do was survive as long as you could in the Colosseum while killing as many goblins and orcs as you could. Your score would go up with each kill you got.
The game was called PvE: Player v Everyone. It was quite simple and all you had to do was survive as long as you could in the Colosseum while killing as many goblins and orcs as you could. Your score would go up with each kill you got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment